Saturday, June 26, 2010

back to booktown down under

At La Trobe University I also had the privilege of being hired to make a short 5 minute documentary on the Clunes Back to Book-Town Festival that happened in the second weekend of May. La Trobe University hired a car out for me to drive to Clunes. The drive was about 2 hours from the central business district of Melbourne. The drive was an experience to! It was the first time that I had driven by myself on the right side of the car, let alone navigated around the victorian roads. I kept putting the windshield wipers on every-time I went to indicate, but I got the hang of it after a while :)! Clunes was a lovely little historic town and it was great to be able to drive out and see another part of Victoria outside of Melbourne. The people in the town were lovely and had so much local australian spirit. Check out the short documentary I produced below to get an impression of the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment